A QUICK GUIDE TO HELP YOU MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR STAY HERE
WE KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE TRAVELED MILES UPON MILES
(AND FOR YOU INTERNATIONAL FOLK, KILOMETERS UPON KILOMETERS)
TO CELEBRATE WITH US - THANK YOU!
First of all, what's the weather like?
Lucky for you, you're visiting during the warmest time of the year in San Francisco!... which pretty much means it'll finally get up to 77°F here.
However, any local will tell you that you need to dress in layers.
Pack those windbreakers and hoodies! It can feel like fall in the morning, summer in the afternoon, and winter at night.
So, what's there to do here?
when you're done with all of those,
here's a few more must see stops in San Francisco
- Munch on some artisan cheese and fresh produce at the Ferry Building Marketplace
- Drive, walk, or shimmy down the "crookedest street in the world" at Lombard Street
- Re-live the days of Al Capone by taking a quick cruise to Alcatraz
- Eat, shop, and people watch to your heart's desire at Union Square
- Fun fact, the oldest and largest Chinatown in the USA is here in San Francisco
- Pizza, gelato, and wine, find it all here in North Beach
- Stay cool with some ice cream from our favorite shop, Mitchell's
- Into craft breweries? Our favorites are 21st Amendment and Magnolia